It is now possible to add simple custom questions at booking, to acquire more details on your appointment requests, while avoiding to call customers to gather the information you need.
- How to setup booking questions
- How will online booking capture that information
- Where to find those question answers
How to Setup Booking Questions
You can easily setup a simple question per service, make it optional or mandatory, and your customer will have to provide that information when booking online. Your personnel will also be able to record that information when the booking is done over the phone.
- Go to your service list, and select a service
- Click on Service Details to open the service details form
- Scroll down to Booking Question
- Type in the question. You can ask one ore multiple informations with the same question. For example, «Provide your bike brand, model and size.», or «Provide any food allergies you may have, or answer NONE.»
- Set the question to be mandatory, or leave it optional
- Click on Save, on you’re done. Next time you or a client book this service, the booking question will be asked.
How Will Online Booking Capture That Information
When a client books online and selects one or more services setup with booking questions, these questions will be asked per service, right after the client provided his contact information. Clients must provide answers to mandatory questions, while your personnel doesn’t have to (when the booking is done over the phone). For group reservation, the question will be repeated per attendee.
Where to Find Those Question’s Answers
When questions are asked at online booking or provided over the phone, booxi stores the answers in the appointment, so each time you open the appointment, you have access to the question and answer per service. For group reservation, the question and answers repeated per attendee.
The questions and answers are also included in a few reports, such as the attendee list, the detailed schedule, and the appointment report.