In this guide we will see how to create your Mailchimp account, which is an mailing solution, used by more than 15 million people.
Mailchimp is only available in English.
However, we recommend it because it is:
- Easy to use,
- Free under 2000 subscribers,
- Flexible and easily adaptable to different needs,
- Used around the world so you will find many resources (guides/videos) even in French, to learn how to use all the features.
Ok, you’re convinced. And now how to create your account.
To start, go to the Mailchimp website.
- Click the “Sign Up Free” button.
- Fill in the fields to create your account credentials.
- Once you click the “Get Started” button, a message asking you to check your emails appears.
- Go on your inbox, and click the “Activate Account” button on the email you just received.
- Check the box to confirm that you are not a robot.
- Set up your account by following these steps:
- If your business sells products, indicate it in this step so Mailchimp offers you options to showcase your products.
- This step allows you to publish your newsletters directly on your social networks. This option is up to you. For example if you use your newsletter to send promotions especially to your regular customers then it is best not to share them on your social networks.
- If you want to receive guides to well start with Mailchimp, you can check both boxes to subscribe.
- And your account is created.
You can now import your contact list and create your first campaign.