A good business manager knows that a client list is crucial to be successful. There are many reasons for that, and here are some of them.
- Each client record holds informations such as the frequency of appointments, which allows you to know who is a regular and who has not come back in a while. That tells you whether you should send a thank you message or an invitation to come back.
- You probably have birth dates of some customers, so a short message for their birthday with a promotion is a good way to encourage them to spend money in your business.
- Thanks to online appointment booking, you probably have a good database of email addresses, so take advantage of that to send monthly news or promotions to your customers. Keeping in touch is really important, without excess of course.
- By exporting your client list with metrics, you can for example perform simple analysis in Excel and target customers that had appointments with a specific personnel, target the ones who often missed their appointment or the ones who buy a specific service. Use this to apply or try different strategies with your customers.
With booxi It’s Easy to Export Your Client List
You can export your client list as a CSV file, so it is compatible with almost any software, including Excel. To do it, complete the following steps:
- Click on the Clients tab in the main menu on the left.
- Then click on the Options icon at the top of the client list.
- And select the Export the client list option .
- A pop-up appears allowing you to segment your export by selecting a few criterias.
- If you want to get your full client list with all the information about appointments, all you have to do is to check the option “Include client metrics”.
- Once you had selected your criterias, click on the Export button.
- booxi is preparing your list and a new pop-up appears with the link “Click here to download the exported clients”.
- Click on that link and the download starts, like any file downloaded from your browser.
- You can now have access to the CVS file in your Downloads folder and use your client list.
Now try it for yourself! For example you can import your client list in a mailing solution or analyse different variables of interest, according to your strategies.