We have released a new version of the iPhone App. We made a lot of UI changes to improve your experience and some changes to complete the feature set.
- General Updates to Match the Web App Features
- Calendar Improvements
- Available in New Countries
General Updates to Match the Web App Features
We took the time to review every aspects of the look and feel of the app to make it more pleasant and intuitive for you. We have also added many features so the app to better match the feature set of the web app.
Here are a few examples:
- You can now see and change the description of your busy and available time slots.
- The quick note of each appointment is now accessible.
- We’ve added some details to the Client Details: gender, birth date and preferred language.
- We’ve also added the new choices of location in the Service Details. So now you can select By Video Conference and By Phone, in addition to At My Business and At Home.
We’ve improved how the events are displayed in time, so your availability are more obvious, and the calendar view feels more like a day planner.
- You can now see your work hours schedule, displayed as available time slots among the various events of each day.
- Each time an appointment is added, your schedule and available time slots get broken in parts to make the available slots more obvious, as well as keep a good chronological view.
- You can also view your synchronized personal calendar events (i.e.: Gmail, Hotmail or Apple) in your booxi calendar.
- We’ve also added new appointment status (which are available in the web app), such as Client arrived, No-show, and Complete.
Available in New Countries
Finally, the mobile app is now available in more countries, for a total of 43 countries: