We’ve just released a booxi update with a few small improvements explained in this articles.
- Improved Date and Time Localisation
- Compact Daily Schedule Report
- Cancellation Policy per Service
- Current Timeline in Calendar
- Precise Gray Schedule Zones in Calenda
Improved Date and Time Localisation
We improved the support for differences in date and time formatting for various countries. The support of both, 24 hours and Military AM/PM time has been applied everywhere in the application.
Compact Daily Schedule Report
To access the Compact Schedule Report:
- Go to your calendar day view
- Click on the action menu button
- Select Print compact schedule.
With the Google Chrome Browser, you can always Print or save a report in PDF format.
Cancellation Policy per Service
You can now customize the cancellation policies for each service. By default, all services use the business cancellation policy, but you can specify a different one.
To set a different cancellation policy for a specific service:
- Go to your service list
- Select the service of your choice
- Click on Appointment Rules
- Turn on the Cancellation Policy
- Customize its settings, and click Save.
We added a thin light blue line that appears on top of your calendar to show you at all time where is the current time in your schedule.
Precise Gray Schedule Zones in Calendar
You can always see your work hours schedule or business open hours (depending on your schedule settings) as a grey color in your calendar background. Now if your appointment interval was set to 60 min and your day started at 8h30, the calendar was grayed starting from 9h00, not 8h30, which was confusing. We improved this feature by coloring the background with a precision of 5 mins. So you get the exact information on your work schedule.