You can now add online appointment booking to your own website by simply integrating the Book Now widget. Your clients will then be able to book online appoinments the same way they do from your booxi business page, but within your own website; keeping your customers on your website.
Your booxi API Key
The API Key is unique to your business and connects the Book Now widget to your booxi account. To find your API key simply sign in your account; go to My Business; access your business details; and scroll down until you see the API Key field.
Select a default language
You may also customize the text of the Book Now button.
Please enter your API key into the Code Generator form. You may optionally set a custom text for both English and French buttons. You can choose to present the Book Now widget as an external popup or as a floating window over your website (default). You can also set a custom z-index if the window appears under elements of your website. Once you are ready, simply click on the Generate button. You will get a custom HTML code with specific integration instructions.
Please enter your API key into the Code Generator form. You may optionally set a custom text for both English and French buttons. Once you are ready, simply press the Generate button. You will get a custom HTML code with specific integration instructions.
1. Sign in your Wix account and open the page editor for the page you wish to add the book now button to.
2. Click on Add button and select More located at the end of the Add menu.
3. From the Add More submenu select the HTML Code option located under the HTML & Flash section.
4. A new element will be added to your page layout; click on the Enter Code button of this element.
5. A configuration window labeled HTML Settings will appear on the screen. Make sure that the Code option is selected.
6. Copy the following code and click on "Add your code here:". When the text box appears simply paste the code you copied in it.
7. Click on the Update button, the Book Now button should appear inside the element.
8. Simply place the button on your page layout at the desired location. We recommend that you resize the element’s bounding box so it matches the button size.
9. Test your website to make sure the button works properly.